Friday 27 May 2011

WOW-Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

I've never done a Waiting on Wednesday post. But, I read about this book, my first thought was how long do I have to wait? Until November, 2011. A long wait, indeed. The minute I read this "The Picture of Dorian Gray meets Pride and Prejudice, with a dash of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." on Good Reads, it became a must, must read for me. Love all three of those books and have done for a long time now, including re-readings. So...yep...this is a book I'm waiting on!


Goodreads | Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber - Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...