Sunday 6 August 2017

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read Canadian. I'd like to take part, too. Going to change the Oh Canada display in my library for the fall to, you guessed it, Read the North.

To start this off I am also going to share the book I am reading right now, Two Times a Traitor by Karen Bass. She also happens to be from Alberta. So far I am a loving this book. She has a way with words and a knack for description that sinks you into a story from the get go. Oh and the book is time travel. Realized it has been a wee while since I have read one. 

This one is on my book talk list come September. 

Read more about this author and her books on her website, http://www.karenbass.ca/.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...