Wednesday 18 May 2011

Oh YA it's Friday! Was...Talkin' Teen Books Tuesday

So the blog is growing, I think I'm finding my voice. One thing is for sure I LOVE talking books and finding out about books to read to share with my book club kids and to order for my library.

I've been taking part in Marvelous Middle Grade Monday and I follow along with Tween Tuesday.

Am thinking I'd like to start something similar for YA reads. I guess I like all my blogging in little blogging compartments, lol.

Tying in Oh (MG & YA) Canada to the above is working (in the case of MMGM) and would work with TTBT (Talkin' Teen Books Tuesday). On each of those days I would plug in the appropriate interview and giveaway when I had them, but otherwise I'd share a review, recommendation of a YA or two.

Unless....there is something out there that I am missing being of part of?

Teen BookTalk Thursday?
OhYAFriday
TGI-YA-F?
 YA-y for Mondays?

Based on some added thoughts from others, leaning towards "Oh YA It's Friday" or It's Friday, oh YA! do  recommended YA read, plus a round up of ones I want to read based on reviews I've read during the week...or just a round up, of some sort.

5 comments:

  1. I think OhYAFriday is funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen...ya, Oh YA Friday! is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally join one of these, if I didn't blog about YA books nearly every day anyway :) I love that you have to compartmentalize your posts - that sounds good to me too. And yay for being brave and starting something new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, but you know, Melissa...this gets me thinking I could do my own review/recommend for the weekend book pile and then include a round up of some that caught my eye and I'm adding to my own pile, cause I read yours and others thoughts n reviews...thinking, thinking that could work...

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...