Sunday 8 January 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Read-a-thon-Final Day and a Round Up!

Wow.

We are the last day of the read-a-thon.

A quick up-date from me then will be back with more later. I am now reading FOURTH STALL by Chris Rylander. By the time I hit page 20 I was off and running with a wow-yet another book can't wait to share with kids. I am thinking fans of Gordon Korman (ie School, Toilet Paper Tigers) and Andrew Clements (any of his) in particular. And, thought you all might like to check out the Great Kid Books blog. You know, just incase you are looking for more middle grade to read and share!

Great Kid Books: ages 8-12

And, must not forget Charlotte's Sunday Fantasy and SFF round-up!

Charlotte's Library

Following is our read-a-thon round up:



4 comments:

  1. Good to know that Fourth Stall is good. Am currently waiting on that one from my library.

    Going to try and squeeze in one more MG read before the end of the readathon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy picking out your next book! Happy reading, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got "Dumpling Days" last week and am looking forward to reading it soon. (This weekend has been all about cleaning up after the holidays.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I've got dumpling days on my to read list. Funny how that grows even as we read it down, lol!

    Thanks for taking part Orchid, was really nice getting to know you and talking books!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...