Tuesday 31 January 2012

2012 WIPMADNESS and Angelina C. Hansen

The fabulous Angelina got #wipmadness rolling again in January. The following is her kickoff post:

Angelina C. Hansen: A little 2012 WIPMADNESS Anyone?:

I'd highly recommend reading her Monday check in posts (and the comments too!) for inspiration and that push to carry on into February. If you've never taken part-it might be something to try.

In March Denise Jaden will be hosting the annual biggie for #wipmadness. It's crazy good time of writing, inspiration, daily checkins, prizes, being in cyber with other writers. So do watch out for that!

And I am happy to be the host for February. I have a major middle grade rewrite I am working on, plus the first draft of a picture book and I'm taking a course.

Still a day left in January so...go #wipmadness team GO!!! See you all on Monday for the first February Check In.


2 comments:

  1. I will have to look at this WIPMADNESS stuff! It's new to me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb Thanks for the information. Any chance we can connect in Black History month ?
    Jane (living near Amherstburg who wrote about Josh and Seamus)

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...