Wednesday 1 May 2013

Day One-May Middle Grade Reading #middlegrademay

Hi everyone! May is here an it is time to rock roll and read some middle grade. The challenge is to read as many middle grade as you can this month. BUT it is up to you how to set the challenge. You can make it one book or thirty. See the original post to check out some of the prize packs you can be entered for depending on how many books you read.

Here is the link


I encourage you all to check out the blogs of everyone who has signed up. See what they are reading and writing about. As you have time that is. No requirements. Be sure though to watch for the check in posts each Monday. That is where you can comment and let me know what you've been reading.

One last thing. I would love for you to tweet or blog or Facebook about this to help spread the word about this. There are some extra entries for extra prizes in it for you. Just let me know what you have done. Created a tag:

#middlegrademay



Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Deb.

    Among my May goals of Madness, I listed my need to catch up on some serious reading. I'm glad I saw the links for the next #wipmadness hosts on Mary Ann's blog. I signed up and I'm looking forward to #middlegrademay.

    Now, the question is where do I begin?! lol *checks towering TBR pile*

    Cheers,

    Tonette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH...yep on the towering TBR piles! Glad you're on board for some #middlegrademay!

      Delete
  2. Does looking at a middle grade cover count? You know, since I read NA and YA and there's not hot make out sessions in MG. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I will join you as often as I can to champion middle grade lit. :)
    I posted about it on my blog to share with my readers but I'm also going to tweet about it for you.

    Happy reading.

    ~Akoss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you too! And thanks for joining in when you can.

      Delete
  4. Flash will be sharing about the challenge on his blog tomorrow. :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...