Saturday 7 April 2012

Indira Ghandi and Gum #atozchallenge

The quote (and this is a favorite):


Have a bias toward action - let's see something happen now. You can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step right away.
Indira Gandhi


One step at a time. One word, sentence, paragraph. One blog post and so on. It helps to break it down so it doesn't overwhelm. Then, when you look back you see the road you built! 


The food (okay, not really a food):

GUM to chew on while you develop that plan. And make it bubble gum so the inner child can blow a few bubbles and add fuel to that imaginative fire!

Hope you all are enjoy your Easter weekend with family and friends!

7 comments:

  1. I have recently reconnected with gum. It's been a happy reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gum is always one of those items I forget to put on my grocery list. Since I rarely have it, I treasure it when I chew it. I love bubble gum, with the fruity flavors.

    Great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice! I will keep this in mind as I continue the A-Z Challenge. Thanks for checking out my blog. I am looking forward to perusing through yours. I'm a fifth grade teacher, so I'm interested in reading some of your book reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gum rocks, especially that old Hubba bubba. Man I loved that as kid. I am totally buying some next time I'm at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to enjoy gum a great deal, especially bubble gum and gumballs. Not any more. My jaws get too tired when I chew it.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indira has the perfect quote. It should be over my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the quote. No time like the present. Little by little is the only way I ever get anything done!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...