Sunday 29 April 2012

Doing the Break "Thing"

Life is crazy busy right now. A good kind of busy, so I am taking a deep breath and announcing a  blogging break.

I love love love blogging. Love. it.

I also love love love writing and reading and working on what I hope becomes a career of promoting my own books, doing school visits and inspiring kids to read and write. To that end, I'll be tucking away the blogging for the month of May, so I can focus on a couple of writing projects and so I can get caught up on my TBR pile. Now, there are two events I am committed to taking part in so I'll be popping back in for those, so will see you all for those.

Until June my friends!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited for you, Deb. Will see you when you get "back." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a productive month. See you in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your break! we all need them from time to time!! we'll be here when you are ready to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise woman! Enjoy your break. Hope to see you in the #wipmadness world. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! I always threaten such a break, but I never actually do it. I hope your month "off" is filled with rewarding time spent doing all the things you love.

    See you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break! It's important to know when to take them and allow yourself to take them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe everyone needs a blogging break now and again. See you in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, to the break! Have a great one and come back swinging. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just in time for our theme of "balance" right? We'll miss you and we'll still be here when you get back. Go for it, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy! When you're back in June, I'd like to know how to regularly contribute to middle-grade Mondays by providing links....
    Thanks -
    Lisa Ard
    Adventures in Writing & Publishing
    www.dreamseekeradventures.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...