Thursday 23 December 2010

Three Reads and a Contest

Taking a break over the holidays to carry on with figuring out the blogging. Three reads and a contest will morph into something related to my Canadian Reading Challenge (run by me I think, or maybe a group blog if I can round up a few other interested in doing/hosting this) and my Debut Reading Challenge (hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren).

Speaking of Three Reads and a Contest (and some reading Challenges!)

Looking for a reading challenge, want to stretch into a genre you don’t typically read or have always wanted to but never do? A NOVEL CHALLENGE rounds them all up for you! Love it.


This one was fun to think about. What would you give a book character for Christmas...and to take it further, I thought what would you give you own character creations for Christmas?


Here's a Canadian Reading Challenge that covers all genres. Some good reading and I love his background!



CONTEST!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS and 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting to read outside my genre (YA), and my hubby is, um, really appreciate the genre I'm currently reading. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the links. And thanks for stopping by Book Dreaming. I love making new bloggy friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Shannon! Me too on the bloggy friends, especially book bloggies!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...