Thursday 16 December 2010

Three Reads and a Contest-Thursday

  1. 1. The Mock Newberry Awards :
A Good Kind of Mocking | From the Mixed-Up Files...

  1. 2. As a writer I read this and kept going...wow. wow. yes. of course.
Shannon Whitney Messenger: Finding Your Character's Voice--Shannon Style

  1. 3. One of the reasons I LOVE my Kindle is that when I read reviews like this :
Wondrous Reads: Review: The Invisible Order - Rise of the Darklings by Paul Crilley

I can but it right away. Of course, it’s now on my to request for our library list!

CONTEST !

Vote on a book cover of THE LIAR SOCIETY by

The Liar Society Available March 2011 from Sourcebooks Fire by Lisa and Laura Roecker

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...