Friday 31 December 2010

Organization

Okay. Working on Three Reads and a Contest was a great way for me to learn about different and efficient ways to blog (for me). Checked out different desktop softwares I could use, different ways to connect what I read to my blog posts etc. etc. HOWEVER. One thing has become painfully clear to me. I need to better organize what those reading links are, because I do go back and use them. Came back here about ten minutes ago to find a particular link. Can't remember what day it was on, where in the post--even just scrolling through the days was no help--in fact it got worse. I TOTALLY forgot which post I was looking for. Yeah. So. If anything I need to put BOOK, WRITING, AGENT, EDITOR or something in front of each so I can at least find them and need to add more tags.

And yes, this is how I learn. By doing--sometimes the wrong way so I can figure out the right way (for me:P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...