Monday 20 December 2010

Three Reads and a Contest-Monday

It’s all about Monday today...literally!

Mundie Moms: Our Favorite 2010 Reads- Our Top 10 Reads From 2010

Mundie Kids

My library boss and I are going to attend North American Publishing Event - Conference - Authors - BEA - BookExpo America one day. Appreciated this post from Kristi at STORY SIREN. Just gives a great sense of what to expect.

The Story Siren: BEA: Q & A

This hit the mark for me, how writing and life interact :

Jennifer R. Hubbard: Writing and life

CONTEST!

The Butler Gets a Break (A Bellweather Tale): Giveaway and Interview! | From the Mixed-Up Files...





P.S

I think this needs to be on my Santa list. Hmmm, my husband? He is a master carpenter. Oh yeah baby.

WORD for Teens: Feature Friday: Bookcases (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...