Friday 10 December 2010

Three Reads and a Contest-Friday

A Read :

On writing a great query:

Karsten Knight: The Query for WILDEFIRE

A Read :


And, talk about writing inspiration!:

Elle Strauss: Need Some Writing Inspiration? Check Out the Now Free Paris Review Interviews--guest blog by Vanessa Jones

A Read :

A picture book twist on the Frog Prince that I’ve added to my to read list:

Children’s Books in an iPad Age: A ‘PW’ WebinarKiss Me! (I’m a Prince) by Heather Mcleod « First Star on the Left



A CONTEST:

A contest from one of my absolute FAVOURITE review blogs (and I’m entered for my future teen book club!):

The Story Siren: Giveaway: The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...