Tuesday 14 December 2010

Three Reads and a Contest-Tuesday

1. Great post on the three act structure, clear, concise and to the point...re, redundant much am I?

The Bookshelf Muse: Want High Stakes? Amp up the Stress!


2. Timely post for me. Working out how to manage my time and the question Elana has at the bottom is all important :

What do you sacrifice to be able to write? What won't you sacrifice?

Here’s the link :

YA Author Elana Johnson: Sacrifice


3. And yes, yes and yes to this article. Based on how picture books circulate from our library and how they are selling this Christmas at the bookstore, I say again yes to this article. I worked this weekend (bookstore) and I LOVED how I was able to hand sell picture books and board books and how I had to keep making sure how display tables were kept looking good and filled and that I had to keep fixing the picture book shelves, facing more and more books out...AND...okay, done with the “ands” Here’s the article :

Don't Write the Obit For Picture Books Yet


And a CONTEST!

The Story Siren: Giveaway: The Lost Saint + Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...