Sunday 18 October 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon-The Wee Hours and a Mini Challenge

Well, I napped for a few hours. Was only going to be a couple, but yeah, tired, very tired. Woke up, did some cheerleading, read this:


Got half way through this:


Am still pretty gosh darn sleepy! So a nice little wake me up came from The Book Monsters Shelfie Challenge! Thanks to them and here is one of the many shelves in my house (and the one I have been getting my TBRs from for the readathon):


That's it for now. Only a couple more hours before it is over. That makes this hour 23
Happy reading, snacking, cheerleading...sleeping everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...