Saturday 17 October 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon-Hour 11 & The Pumpkin Spice Mini Challenge

Okay...hour 11? This feels like the fastest a readathon has ever gone by. Not sure if it because of being involved in cheerleading? It breaks up the time and makes it feel like it is flying by?

The read pile is growing....


Next up....


And need to get something a little more substantial to eat. Snack are fun, snacks are good but need something like...supper! 

Also thinking it about time I take a look at some mini-challenges over on the Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Blog!   

And first up in the challenge department is The Pumpkin Spice Mini-Challenge compliments of Fig and Thistle. Now, I loooooove pumpkin pie. LOVE IT. But pumpkin spice anything else?



In the meantime...Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm with you on the pumpkin spice--especially the Starbucks lattes. I love pumpkin flavored items, but that coffee is WAY too sweet!

    I think you're right about the cheering--definitely breaks up the time (but also easy to get off track!). Hope you're able to get lots and lots of reading done this second half! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep on the sweet of the Starbucks Latte, just a wee bit too sweet for me too. Fell asleep and am now up for these last few hours!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the pumpkin spice - the only thing I like are pumpkin spice scented candles, nothing edible please! I also find that cheering breaks up the time and makes the time go faster. I hope you are enjoying your readathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that on the pumpkin spice scented candles!

      Delete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...