Thursday 17 March 2011

YAY! Canada....Great Canadian Reads

Oh yeah, baby. This blog post totally made my morning. Yep, I love books and reading and focusing on Canada that much.



Not only does she recommend some great titles-this is the first of what will be come a her YAY, CANADA series. The titles she shares in her first post are middle grade, upcoming posts will be young adult. She wants to focus on books she thinks will "circulate like crazy with American patrons." I think I am now a fan girl-she rocks! Go read this post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I'm always looking for more books to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Medeia. Glad you stopped by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...