Saturday 5 March 2011

Three (Writing) Reads and a ?

I have to begin by saying, March 5 already? Really? Huh.

I just picked up some index cards because I want to try this out. I find that when I’m working on a book I think it out best when “handling” it. Either doodling, writing-something away from the computer. So am thinking using something like this could really work well for me.

Kimberley’s Wanderings: 3x5 Card Plotting Method


Like the idea of stretching outside of your genre to, er, stretch your writing muscles for your work in progress<lol, I swear I am a writer, well, a re-writer who didn’t re-write the line she just wrote. On to the link! Yeesh.


Laurel's Leaves: Short stories: notes from the trenches


I have been reading SAVE THE CAT by Blake Snyder and what he says sync’s with my brain on a level that I kind of find exciting. Anyhow! This next link is not a read and learn writing link---it’s a drooly I wish I could go to this writing link. Having said that, there is a forum on this website that is well worth having a toodle around. Yeah, yeah, I said toodle....


Save the Cat!® » Blog Archive » Announcing Our First Novel-Writing Beat Sheet Workshop

?

I’ve decided to change the giveaway link to....something. The book I’m reading? A writing prompt? Fun, random vid? Pictures of the books I’ve bought from work even when I swear I am going to work a shift and NOT BUY ANYTHING? My version of in your mailbox. The new stationary supplies (the other addiction) I get? Hi, My Name is Deb and I love office supply stores almost as much as bookstores and libraries.

1 comment:

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...