Tuesday 1 March 2011

Three (writing) Reads and a Contest

March already. Really? And look! It is -34 outside (without the wind chill) Can I just say, YIKES!

On to my morning reads and a contest I entered that I thought you might like, too.


Gotta love conflict not just with your writing but IN your writing.

Wordplay: Helping Writers Become Authors: 5 Ways to Keep Readers Riveted With Conflict

Oh, this was a good one, with a great link inside (and another blog on writing to check out!)

Book Dreaming: Sizzle Those Sentences

This is a really good tip and one I use too.

Tip Tuesday #78 | Literary Rambles

A must enter, but if you can’t wait go out and buy the book (or e-book if you really really can’t wait). This way, if you win you have an extra copy to share with someone or donate to a school or public library!

WriteOnCon.com – Win THE LIAR SOCIETY Prizes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links, Deb. Very nice. Hope all's well up there in
    Canada. Cold? It's cold down here in CA, I'll tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for dropping by...and oh my, it is cold, cold (-30 with out the wind chill) cold, lol.

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...