Sunday 27 March 2011

Top 100 Books for Writers

Claire of Points of Claire-ification (I may have to marry that blog title, so great it is!) has a wonderful idea for compiling a list of top 100 books for writers. She is asking you to send the titles of ten books for writers that you think others should read. From that she is going to compile a list of the top 100. And better yet...you have an opportunity to win the top three (and if you have them on your shelf already, then I'd say pay it forward and share with your writing group, donate to your library or something like that.)

For me details :

Points of Claire-ification: Crazy idea and I need YOUR help!

Looking forward to seeing the list that results from everyones top tens!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that would be a great list to have and I can think of a few that should be ion it, so I'll head right over!

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Angela! It's going to be a great list, I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. testing something

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...