Monday 17 October 2011

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday

No MMGM from me this week, at the daughters and trying to realign how I do the writing, blogging etc. She (my daughter) is on bed rest (preterm labour, all is fine!) so I am helping take care of the other wee ones.

So, in the meantime, I am working out a new (better) schedule. Happy MMGM, all!

(Deb)

yes, it would seem that parenthesis is my new thing.



P.S. Going to be reading some posts today, though. And here are some of the blogs I will checking out:


Joanne Fritz-My Brain on Books
Shannon Whitney Messenger-Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe 
Shannon O'Donnell-Book Dreaming
Myrna Foster-The Night Writer
Sherrie Petersen- Write About Now 
Natalie Aguirre-Literary Rambles
Brooke Favero-Somewhere in the Middle
Ally Beecher- Kid Lit Frenzy
Barbara Watson-Novel and Nouveau
Anita Laydon Miller-her middle grade blog
Michael G-G-Middle Grade Mafioso
Jessica Lei-her blog  
Pam Torres-So I'm Fifty

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everything is all right and that you can be there for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're daughter is doing well. Yay for great mothers (andf grandmothers!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michael! She is doing well indeed. Yay for great dads too! Loved you recent post!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...