Monday 15 October 2012

MMGM and Last Day for #Cybils Nominations!

Oh how I love MMGM! Today I am over on Shannon Messenger's blog sharing my thoughts on one of the #Cybils Middle Grade Realistic Fiction nominees, THREE TIMES LUCKY by Sheila Turnage. I'm sharing the cover here, too. I forgot to mention in the post how I like it. It's speaks volumes about what the book is about and so kid friendly.  Shannon's doing a giveaway on the book. Thinking you might want to enter.


And speaking of the Cybils. As many of you know today is the last day to get your nominations in. After that, I'll be in some reading kind of heaven. What? Housework? Sorry, I have to read. 

Finally-I'm hosting a giveaway of Heather Beck's HAUNTED.  'Tis the season to get your scare on...BOO!

For more Middle Grade Marvelousness make a stop over on Shannon's blog and see who's talking about what.


7 comments:

  1. Yup, housework is gonna go! That made me laugh.

    Hopping over to Shannon's to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, that's a wonderful excuse not to do housework. Have fun reading! I managed to get in a few nominations.

    I have yet to read this one, but kid-friendly sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick reading over housework too when I can. I nominated my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't say this over at Shannon's -- but thanks so much for linking to my review of Three Times Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to this book being featured many times on MMGM, I caved in and got my own copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot we get to nominate our favorite book. I'd better do that now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has been on my TBR list for awhile - need to pick it up!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...