Monday 5 December 2011

Marvelous Middle Grade Monday!

Greetings MMGM Travellers.

I have nothing today, but will be back with a roundup of Marvelous Middle Grade Reads next week.

Enjoy your blog reading today, I know I will! And speaking of blog reading, I like checking out the GreenBeanTeenQueen, Tween Tuesday's. AND (just call me Deblah blah, lol) I am making us an icon-well a couple actually and Shannon will see what she likes. Alrighty then that's it from me.

Here be the other MMGM-ers. If, btw, you are not on this list, let me know in the comments (or email works, too) and I will be sure to add you.

Shannon Whitney Messenger (a.k.a. Fearless Leader)-Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe
Jennifer Rumberger-Children's Author
Joanne Fritz-My Brain on Books
Danika Dinsmore-The Accidental NovelistShannon Whitney Messenger-Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe 
Shannon O'Donnell-Book Dreaming
Myrna Foster-The Night Writer
Sherrie Petersen- Write About Now 
Natalie Aguirre-Literary Rambles
Brooke Favero-Somewhere in the Middle
Ally Beecher- Kid Lit Frenzy
Barbara Watson-Novel and Nouveau
Anita Laydon Miller-her middle grade blog
Michael G-G-Middle Grade Mafioso
Jessica Lei-her blog  
Pam Torres-So I'm Fifty

Akoss-Nye Louwon – My Spirit | a search for the writer in me
Gabrielle Prendergast-Angelhorn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Green Bean! I am so totally Tween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you next week! And please add me to your MMGM list - www.jenniferrumberger.com. I'm on a break right now, too, but will be back in January.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...