Tuesday 29 March 2011

Three Writing Reads and Smack Dab in the Middle

This is a good one. In LIFE AS A TO-DO LIST my character, Cricket, is a mirror of opposites when you look at her at the beginning and then at the end. She’s wearing the same colors, looks the same...but is completely changed (or, in her case she is who she always was). Anyhow. The following is something I am going to use to check in on another WIP of mine. Look at “The End”. P.S. All of the tips in this video series are great, you should take a look see.


Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton - Writing Tip of the Day - Tales from the Rushmore Kid


I tell you, me, and punctuation...it’s not good, sometimes; Check out this fun sum up, but keep in mind the blogger does warn of instant death if you do read it. Yes. Yes. I am dead now. Just call me Deb of the Dead.

Frost Light: A Punctual Death


And just a good refresh on the whole process of this writing business!

QueryTracker.net: In Brief: The Path to Publication


As some of you know I recently joined the team ofFrom the Mixed Up Files of Middle Grade Authors. I’m happy to say there is a new blog that has a focus on Middle Grade! It’s called Smack Dab in the Middle (Smack Dab for short...I love, love, LOVE this--catchy, rememberable!) Here is the link and check out that list of authors. LOVE them too. Yes, I am full of the love today, lol!

Smack Dab in the Middle: Introducing Smack Dab in the Middle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out Deb!

    I, too, am undead, but at least we're dead together. :D

    I followed and I so look forward to stalking you everyday.

    Thanks again.

    Tyson :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Tyson and same on the mutual stalking. We un-dead types need to stick together. Or is that stalk together?! Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...