Monday 24 December 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Happy Holidays everyone! I wish you, your families joy this season. Even as I type this post from my phone I am next to the hubby whoa is driving us into Calgary for breakfast with a good friend. After that we spend the day visiting family and that is the absolute best part. Christmas for me. See you all soon when I return with all my #Cybils love. What a privilege it has been to be a part of that. It's my love of Children's literature family. As all of you are too. Here is to 2013.

CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays and New Year to you! Looking forward to more of your MMGM picks in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...