Friday 25 November 2011

Tangled Tides Washes Ashore

Karen Amanda Hooper's book, Tangle Tides is out. And let me tell you it sounds FABULOUS! (oops, did I shout that? sorry).

It has merfolk, sirens, gorgon and sea serpents and there is a war going on. She's asking us to join in, pick a side-win some prizes. But, I am telling you now, win or no win I am getting this book. Here is the link to more information on the book and the sea creatures as she has developed them for her book.

* Eternal Moonshine of a Daydreaming Mind *: TANGLED TIDES WASHES ASHORE!:

As for the side I am choosing? Well...Sirens! They sing, they love the warm and they can control the weather. I love all kinds of weather and have a fondness for the stormy blowing kind. So powerful!

2 comments:

  1. This has been getting a lot of blog love. I won a signed copy from Karen on Twitter yesterday, so I am as happy as a selkie in a snow drift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the sirens! They are getting SO much love. :)

    Thanks for celebrating with me and joining the war! I'll announce the results soon.

    Read a sneak peek of TANGLED TIDES on Amazon

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...