Tuesday 26 March 2013

First Day of April and Back to Blogging.

Well, I have discovered something. I can't stay away from the blogging. I love talking books for children and sometimes for teens too much. And I have so many recent reads that I want to share. Plus, those reads from my Cybils judging for 2012! In other words I do believe I am about to burst with all the book love I have in me.

It was a great month of taking a step back though. Gives you a good sense of what your fingers are itching to write on.

Looking forward to getting back into the blog of things on the first day of April....no foolin'!

10 comments:

  1. Breaks are nice (and needed) but returning is great too. Looking forward to your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. |Thanks, Barbara. I agree on the breaks being needed and boy when you done you ready to rumble....blog!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a great break. But glad you missed us and will be back. Too many people are disappearing and I always love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie. I really missed being out in the blogosphere.

      Delete
  3. Deb,

    Was being a Cybils judge just entirely amazing? Welcome back to the bloggy world. :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...