Thursday 4 August 2011

Blogging and Limited Internet

We are moving! And in a jump decision I cancelled the internet and phone in anticipation of the big move. I figured, what is a couple of weeks without internet, hmmmm? Well. I learned pretty quick just how plugged in I am!

So, for the next few weeks the blogging will be minimal, unless I figure out some way to "get around" it, that does not include running (or hobbling right now) to the library or Starbucks (although, Starbucks, latte's--that does have possibilities!)

Until mid to late August then. And in September I will be back and blogging in full form with MG and YA Canada and Picture Books Canada, too. Am going to try and keep up with Marvelous Middle Grade Mondays.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I was thinking about you today, wondering what you been up to the last few days. Now I know! LOL! Good luck with everything!

    Oh, and I would probably go nuts without internet for two weeks...lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move, Deb. Looking forward to your Canada-centric reviews in September when you're back on. Just returned from a fantastic vacation to New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized last year during vacation just how much I need my internet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I saw you over at WriteOnCon--I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't even left yet and already I miss you! :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...