Thursday 14 June 2012

The Blog Break is Over, Over

Well.

I took a tad longer than I thought. Finding that balance between working full time {more on the job later}, writing, reading and blogging is tricky. Many do it and do it really well. I'm a still workin' on. But the fact is I love it all. The new job, the writing, the reading, the blogging.

The blogging balance is the trickiest. I sure wish I could do it all. But. I can't.  So am returning with just three features. Two old, Oh MG/YA Canada and MMGM. One new {for me}, Perfect Picture Book Friday.

So-let the blogging begin. Whoa. It. Is. GOOD to be back! Looking forward to some blog reading and writing, I must say.

13 comments:

  1. Yay! I've missed you, Deb! Glad you took time to find what works, and I'm sure you'll adjust things along the way to find what's just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your blog break!

    I absolutely agree--finding a blog balance has been quite difficult for me, especially now that it's summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks! Yes on the enjoy-and I know on Summer, eh?

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back. And I can so relate to the juggle of blogging, working full-time and writing. So not trying to do too much blogging is smart. I've been blogging twice a week the last 6 weeks and it feels like a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same blogging boat...and yep yep yep on the two times per week. What I am thinking of trying to do is get ahead on the posts--or set posts ahead each month--or--something, lol!

      Delete
  4. welcome back! i hope you had a productive yet restful break :)

    i'm less than a year into blogging, and i definitely find the balance tricky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina! Productive and restful both. Balancing is definitely an act I am working on!

      Delete
  5. Welcome back, and happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, G. I am soooo looking forward to getting back into the swing!

      Delete
  6. Welcome back, Deb! Great to see you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Great to be back--and will be especially great to hang out most of this weekend, reading, writing {including future blog posts}...need to get me checked in on some #wipmadness!

      Delete
  7. So is this "new job" the one at the daycare, or is there a new new job? Good to hear from you again :)

    ReplyDelete

#ReadtheNorth

Over the last while there has been a hashtag you may have seen about called Read the North. It's a campaign encouraging people to read C...